Midwest Region - Troy, OH
Sales Support Specialist - Troy, OH
Assist District Sales Managers with project management, prospecting and CRM management.
Experience and Educational Requirements
College degree preferred
- Independently and/or assist the Regional Sales Manager with the creation, review and interpretation of various reports.
- Independently and/or assist others with the coordination, planning and/or organization of sales meetings, sales training, local trade shows, seminars, customer training, product demonstrations, job fairs and other promotional or community events.
- Provide support to customers with various standards and compliance requests including Reach, RoHS, Country of Origin, Tariff Codes, etc.
- Maintain Sales Contact Lists for the area of responsibility and communicate changes to customers.
Skills and Abilities
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Sales Prospecting
- Computer (CRM and Microsoft Office)
- Organization and Planning of events
- Ability to create, review and analyze reports
- Located near Troy, OH to work in our Troy, OH office.
- Valid Driver’s License and driving record satisfactory to SEW-EURODRIVE or otherwise be able to transport yourself to and from various locations, including customer facilities, to engage in diverse business activities. Eligible and authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
SEW-EURODRIVE is a global leader in the power transmission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes, we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100%-paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits, and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit-Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview process.