Midwest Region - Troy, OH
Human Resources Administrative Manager
The position involves assisting employees with issues and changes, completion of special projects, benefits, payroll activities as well as any other HR related functions. Oversees HR functions in Troy, Ohio. Overall responsibility for below-listed “Actual Tasks”. This position reports to Corporate HQ.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Bachelor Degree or HR Certification preferred
- Overall responsibility at local level for all HR tasks and functions
- Assist employees with issues and changes, benefits administration
- Assist in facilitation and delivery of corporate HR programs
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate with all company employees in a businesslike and professional manner, ability work with senior management and maintain businesslike partnerships
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications and other office equipment
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in overall HR tasks
Additional job requirements and responsibilities to be discussed during the interview process. Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out! Please tell us other skills and abilities that you have which may apply by completing a job application and listing those attributes on the application.
SEW-EURODRIVE is a global leader in the power transmission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes, we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100%-paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits, and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit-Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview process.