Midwest Region - Troy, OH
District Sales Manager - Louisville, KY - Troy, OH
Maintain established sales activity and increase new sales of SEW-EURODRIVE products in a defined geographic territory within corporate guidelines. Accounts are to be managed with a view toward growth and long-term relationships with all customers and associates while maintaining a consistent and businesslike attitude. In addition, periodically you are required to perform certain service-related tasks at customer locations.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Relevant college degree preferred
- Generate revenue and increase sales of all SEW-EURODRIVE products.
- Develop and nurture relationships with personnel at prospect and current customer accounts.
- Frequently perform sales calls for face-to-face customer interaction.
- Develop and manage sales strategies and programs designed to increase sales through new and existing customers.
- Provide technical, training, promotional and sales support to direct and indirect customers including OEMs, Users, Distributors and Resellers.
- Understand major markets and industries.
- Develop and perform training for customers as needed.
- Attend training provided and perform self-training to increase product and industry knowledge.
- Provide added value to customers through your knowledge, expertise and follow-up.
- Qualify and develop sales leads into customers.
- Perform daily travel within sales territory and perform overnight travel as needed. Frequency of overnight travel will vary based upon size of territory.
- Travel to any required destination for training, tradeshows, sales meetings, etc.
- Be attentive to customer needs and occasionally conduct business outside of normal business hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Use CRM to manage customer interaction.
Skills and Abilities
- Territory Growth
- Business Relationship Management
- Sales Prospecting
Located in or willing to relocate to the Louisville, KY area.
Valid Driver’s License and driving record satisfactory to SEW-EURODRIVE or otherwise be able to transport yourself to and from various locations, including customer facilities, to engage in diverse business activities.
Eligible and authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
SEW-EURODRIVE is a global leader in the power transmission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes, we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100%-paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits, and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit-Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview process.