Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
MFG Shop - Utility Operator (3rd shift) - Lyman, SC
Currently the position involves assignments of various tasks such as building heat treat loads, shot blasting, washing and packing, operating machines, and performing other manual duties. The basic function at this time is in heat treat.
Work Hours and Salary
- 3rd Shift
- Operate various machines
- Monitor the work area for cleanliness
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Keep accurate and timely records required in the job
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area
- Work in wash, pack, heat treat, paint, and other areas
- Rotate to various jobs within Manufacturing Shop
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company’s production requirements.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
- Ability to work within SEW-EURODRIVE production environment with exposure to all kinds of oils, and various chemicals (complete list available upon request).
- Wear OSHA approved personal protective equipment (PPE) where required by Company policy or where necessary as dictated by safe practice.
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.