Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
MFG - Steel Side Tool Room (3rd shift) - Lyman, SC
Currently the job involves PM on all Workholding used on the steel side, setting up cutter heads on the CNC Cutter Build machine and keeping the BPG running.
- 11:00pm - 7:00am
- 10% shift premium paid for 2nd or 3rd shift positions.
- PM on all Work-holding used on the steel side.
- Set-up cutter heads on CNC CB Machine.
- Operate and gage blades ran on the BPG.
- Disperse supplies to production employees.
Skills and Abilities
- Very detailed
- Mechanically inclined
- Patient & Persistent
- Additional job requirements and responsibilities to be discussed during the interview process.
- Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out!
- Please tell us other skills and abilities that you have which may apply by completing a job application and listing those attributes on the application.
- SEW-EURODRIVE provides a generous benefits package to all full time employee. These benefits start on DAY ONE!
- There is no monthly premium required for Employee's coverage:
- Medical Insurance Includes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drugs + $125 annual reimbursement for purchase of vitamins*
- Life Insurance worth 2.5 times annual base payIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Includes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- FSA - Flexible Spending account for Medical and/or Dependant Care Made available annually during open enrollment
- Timely Evaluations with potential for a pay increase New Employees are evaluated every six months for the first two years then annually thereafter
- Paid Vacation Includes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after five years and ten years of service
- Holiday Pay Twelve (12) paid holidays per year
- Retirement Benefits Includes 401(k) with Profit Sharing Contribution and 200% Company Match on the first 3% that you defer to your 401K account
- Additional Paid Time Off (PTO) for hourly positions, unused time is paid out annually
- Paid Parental Leave To assist and support new parents with balancing work and family matters
- Onsite Clinic Services On location medical services by licensed providers at no cost to employees
- Onsite Gym Available at the South Carolina and Texas locations
- Education Assistance Programs Student Loan Repayment / Tuition Assistance options
- Counseling Resources Easy and convenient access to professional counseling services online
- Wellness Resources Utilizing a comprehensive, interactive and personalized wellness program with potential to earn points for awards/gift cards
- Uniforms and Subsidies Uniforms (for shop employees) are provided and a subsidy for the annual purchase of safety shoes is included
- Employee Assistance Programs Five programs to help employees navigate challenging life circumstances
- Affinity Plan Group Discounts Auto, Home and Pet coverage, and Legal insurance products at a group discount rate
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.