Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
QA Lab & Incoming Goods Inspection (1st shift)
Currently the position involves quality control functions on 1st shift. May move to other shifts depending on the need.
Experience / Educational Requirements / Salary
- Preferred certification or associated degree in mechanical trades.
- Conduct incoming goods inspection for housings and steel.
- Review all incoming material certifications.
- Maintain log of all material certifications with delivery and heat information.
- Measure incoming material with handheld gauges.
- Maintain records of measurements.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read blueprints and to retrieve them from the drawing database as required.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Preferably possess programming experience in geometrical dimensioning or be willing to learn.
- Have a basic understand of metrology.
- Must possess good math and analytical abilities.
Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out! Please tell us other skills and abilities that you have which may apply by completing a job application and listing those attributes on the application.
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.