Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
MFG - Housing Wash/Pack (1st shift) - Lyman, SC
Currently the position involves preparing and packing Housings for shipping and warehousing and also gear sets and shafts as needed.
- Operate Lewis Washer/Stoelting Washer
- Keep accurate and timely records required in job
- Count and inspect parts being packed
- Assist in routine maintenance of Lewis Washer/Stoelting Washer
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company’s production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.