Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
MFG - CNC Machine Operator / OD Grinding (3rd shift) - Lyman, SC
Set-up and operate CNC machines and other types of equipment as requested.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Must have experience setting up and operating CNC equipment for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience with robotics is a plus
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to use all gauges to complete inspection of parts.
- Keep accurate and timely records required in job.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area, and properly use and maintain the equipment.
- Additional job requirements and responsibilities to be discussed during the interview process.
- Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out!
- Please tell us other skills and abilities that you have which may apply by completing a job application and listing those attributes on the application.
- SEW-EURODRIVE provides a generous benefits package to all full time employee. These benefits start on DAY ONE!
- There is no monthly premium required for Employee's coverage:
- Medical Insurance Includes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drugs + $125 annual reimbursement for purchase of vitamins*
- Life Insurance worth 2.5 times annual base pay Includes Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Includes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- FSA - Flexible Spending account for Medical and/or Dependant Care Made available annually during open enrollment
- Timely Evaluations with potential for a pay increase New Employees are evaluated every six months for the first two years then annually thereafter
- Paid Vacation Includes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after five years and ten years of service
- Holiday Pay Twelve (12) paid holidays per year
- Retirement Benefits Includes 401(k) with Profit Sharing Contribution and 200% Company Match on the first 3% that you defer to your 401K account
- Additional Paid Time Off (PTO) for hourly positions, unused time is paid out annually
- Paid Parental Leave To assist and support new parents with balancing work and family matters
- Onsite Clinic Services On location medical services by licensed providers at no cost to employees
- Onsite Gym Available at the South Carolina and Texas locations
- Education Assistance Programs Student Loan Repayment / Tuition Assistance options
- Counseling Resources Easy and convenient access to professional counseling services online
- Wellness Resources Utilizing a comprehensive, interactive and personalized wellness program with potential to earn points for awards/gift cards
- Uniforms and Subsidies Uniforms (for shop employees) are provided and a subsidy for the annual purchase of safety shoes is included
- Employee Assistance Programs Five programs to help employees navigate challenging life circumstances
- Affinity Plan Group Discounts Auto, Home and Pet coverage, and Legal insurance products at a group discount rate
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.