Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
IG Shop - IG Big Build / Test / Inspect (1st shift)
Position involves all aspects of the assembly processes including putting up inventory stock, parts pulling, assembling, repair/restock/warranty evaluations, testing and service, wash/prep/paint, packing, shipping /receiving and general clean up. The main focus of the position at this time is in testing and inspecting.
Work Hours and Salary
- 1st Shift
- $15.00 - $19.00/hr
- Hand assembly of Reducers
- Hand assembly of Motors
- Read and understand Blueprints
- Testing of Reducers and Motors
- Inspection of Reducers and Motors
Skills and Abilities
Hand assembly of Reducers
Hand assembly of Motors
Read and understand Blueprints
Testing of Reducers and Motors
Inspection of Reducers and Motors
- Ability to work within the Assembly environment with exposure to chemicals used in the wash/paint process as well as oils, greases, solvents, and cleaners (list available upon request).
- Wear OSHA approved personal protective equipment (PPE) where required by Company policy or where necessary as dictated by safe practice.
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.