Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
IG Office - Big Build Production Planner (1st shift) - SC
Position involves all aspects of planning and coordinating all SBB orders to ensure on time delivery status is met.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Minimum Associate's Degree is a plus but not required
- Work within SAP-CRM/ERP and maintain a spreadsheet of scheduled orders, late orders, and special handling orders to ensure on time delivery status is met. Also, run open order Reports twice a week to add new orders to the spreadsheet.
- Manage and Release production orders to the shop.
- Keep track of progress of units through the shop and assembly process and advise customer and SEW Sales of late orders and late shipment dates.
- Check with logistics on parts shortages, track and follow containers.
- Run OTD weekly report and create OTD Pareto Chart for tracking late order cause for Super Big Build for KPI Monthly Review.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work and prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must exhibit good logical technical knowledge and have the ability to read and understand parts lists, catalogs, price books, general factory instructions and other technical documents.
- Additional job requirements and responsibilities to be discussed during the interview process.
- Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out!
- Please tell us other skills and abilities that you have which may apply by completing a job application and listing those attributes on the application.
- SEW-EURODRIVE provides a generous benefits package to all full time employee.
- These benefits start on DAY ONE! There is no monthly premium required for Employee's coverage:
- Medical Insurance Includes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drugs + $125 annual reimbursement for purchase of vitamins*
- Life Insurance worth 2.5 times annual base pay Includes Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Includes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- FSA - Flexible Spending account for Medical and/or Dependant Care Made available annually during open enrollmen
- Timely Evaluations with potential for a pay increase New Employees are evaluated every six months for the first two years then annually thereafter
- Paid Vacation Includes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after five years and ten years of service
- Holiday Pay Twelve (12) paid holidays per year
- Retirement Benefits Includes 401(k) with Profit Sharing Contribution and 200% Company Match on the first 3% that you defer to your 401K account•
- Additional Paid Time Off (PTO) for hourly positions, unused time is paid out annually
- Paid Parental Leave to assist and support new parents with balancing work and family matters
- Onsite Clinic Services On location medical services by licensed providers at no cost to employees
- Onsite Gym Available at the South Carolina and Texas locations
- Education Assistance Programs Student Loan Repayment / Tuition Assistance options
- Counseling Resources easy and convenient access to professional counseling services online
- Wellness Resources Utilizing a comprehensive, interactive and personalized wellness program with potential to earn points for awards/gift cards
- Uniforms and Subsidies Uniforms (for shop employees) are provided and a subsidy for the annual purchase of safety shoes is included
- Employee Assistance Programs Five programs to help employees navigate challenging life circumstances
- Affinity Plan Group Discounts Auto, Home and Pet coverage, and Legal insurance products at a group discount rate
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.