Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
Corporate Office - HR Specialist (1st shift) - Lyman, SC
To administer Human Resource Representative duties as part of a fast-paced, proficient and flexible team in the delivery of high quality, timely and effective service to employees and within the Human Resources department.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Prefer 4 year degree in HR-related studies or business. HR Certification a plus.
- Assist employees, managers, and supervisors with questions or issues they may have on a daily basis.
- Conduct all-around HR duties including assurance of Company compliance with laws, policies and procedures.
- Could include tasks such as 5500's, EEO-1, governmental and other reporting, FMLA's, ADA's, timekeeping, onboarding, recruiting, benefits administration, dealing with confidential filing and other information, investigations, job descriptions, VOE's etc.
- Administer various checklists and spreadsheets for new employees, dependent changes, employee terms.
Skills and Abilities
Must be able to work with accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
Excellent ability to communicate with others, verbally and in writing.
Analytical skills, including high Excel proficiency; including various software and electronic equipment.
In-depth knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practices.
Ability to perform all-around HR duties in a manufacturing, fast-paced workplace.
Familiarity with Workday a plus.
- Additional job requirements and responsibilities to be discussed during the interview process.
- Although we have described above what we are generally looking for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that may make you a great fit. We’d hate to miss out!
- Please tell us other skills and abilities that you have which may apply by completing a job application and listing those attributes on the application.
- SEW-EURODRIVE provides a generous benefits package to all full time employee. These benefits start on DAY ONE!
- There is no monthly premium required for Employee's coverage:
- Medical Insurance Includes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drugs + $125 annual reimbursement for purchase of vitamins*
- Life Insurance worth 2.5 times annual base payIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability Includes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- FSA - Flexible Spending account for Medical and/or Dependant Care Made available annually during open enrollment
- Timely Evaluations with potential for a pay increase New Employees are evaluated every six months for the first two years then annually thereafter
- Paid Vacation Includes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after five years and ten years of service
- Holiday Pay Twelve (12) paid holidays per year
- Retirement Benefits Includes 401(k) with Profit Sharing Contribution and 200% Company Match on the first 3% that you defer to your 401K account
- Additional Paid Time Off (PTO) for hourly positions, unused time is paid out annually
- Paid Parental Leave to assist and support new parents with balancing work and family matters
- Onsite Clinic Services On location medical services by licensed providers at no cost to employees
- Onsite Gym Available at the South Carolina and Texas locations
- Education Assistance Programs Student Loan Repayment / Tuition Assistance options
- Counseling Resources Easy and convenient access to professional counseling services online
- Wellness Resources Utilizing a comprehensive, interactive and personalized wellness program with potential to earn points for awards/gift cards
- Uniforms and Subsidies Uniforms (for shop employees) are provided and a subsidy for the annual purchase of safety shoes is included
- Employee Assistance Programs Five programs to help employees navigate challenging life circumstances
- Affinity Plan Group Discounts Auto, Home and Pet coverage, and Legal insurance products at a group discount rate
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.