Southeast Region - Lyman, SC
Assembly Office - Purchasing / Inventory Control (1st shift) - Wellford, SC
This position involves, but is not limited to, responsibilities within the Assembly Purchasing/Inventory Control Department, consisting of clerical duties and procurement of required parts for customer orders and supplies to support the assembly facility.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Work within the EWM doing various daily tasks pertaining to Inventory Control.
- Maintain and analyze parts in MRP.
- Process and schedule orders in CRM that have missing parts.
- Various tasks in SAP.
Skills and Abilities
- Analytical mind, that can trouble shoot and form conclusions.
- Detail oriented.
- Work in a fast paced organization, with the goal of keeping production moving.
- Dedicated individual who wants to make a difference. Cares to do the job not just right, but improve processes.
- Works well with other member of the team.
- Work in office environment.
- Ability to travel in various modes of transportation for extended periods of time including but not limited to an automobile or airplane.
- Remain continuously within the normal work area.
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.