Western Region - Hayward, CA
Customer Service - Production Coordinator / Expeditor (1st shift)
Position involves all aspects of being the liaison between the Customer Service, Inventory and Assembly shop departments and providing accurate information regarding status details when a customer is requesting confirmation of an order.
Work Hours and Salary
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Review all orders for conformity and verify all documentation is in place prior to releasing shop order into production.
- Scan orders to make data nameplates, and place with documentation within the correct shop packet.
- Maintain a list of scheduled orders, late orders, and special handling to ensure on-time delivery status is met.
- Address non-conformances by communicating promptly and as far in advance as possible to customers, Sales Reps and CS Reps when shop orders are placed on hold or delayed.
- Interact with all departments of Assembly including Shop, Customer Service, Sales Administration, Engineering and Inventory.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Possess strong overall office skills (use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.) Excel experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform research and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
SEW-EURODRIVE is a global leader in the power transmission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes, we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100%-paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits, and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit-Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities will be discussed during the interview process.