Southwest Region - DeSoto, TX
Service Sales Specialist - DeSoto, TX
To assist the SEW-EURODRIVE sales staff to support and sell SEW-EURODRIVE Service, Maintenance and CDM projects.
Experience / Educational Requirements / Salary
Prefer certification or associates degree in mechanical, mechatronics or
Minimum 1 year experience in service/maintenance
$50,000 - $55,000
- Must have mechanical aptitude (Preferred in the assembly gear drives and motors)
- Ability to work in various customer production environments, i.e., mining, automotive, amusement parks, food and beverage plants etc.
- Must be able to attend technical training meetings, seminars and trade shows as requested.
- Mechanical Technical Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Service / Maintenance.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
Skills and Abilities
- Develop strategies for promoting SEW-EURODRIVE and the sales of service, maintenance and CDM projects all areas where SEW-EURODRIVE products are installed
- Develop an understanding of the major markets in his or her area of responsibility.
- Visit customers to promote SEW-EURODRIVE and the sales of service activities.
- Frequently travel on Company business to any required destination domestically. Frequently stay overnight for extended periods of time, obtain lodging, and occasionally conduct business in the evenings, weekends, and holidays and outside of normal business hours.
- Assist with regional training needs so that staff is aware of SEW service activities and how to support customer needs
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.