Southwest Region - DeSoto, TX
District Sales Manager - Houston, TX - DeSoto, TX
Maintain established sales activity and increase new sales of SEW-EURODRIVE products in a defined geographic territory within corporate guidelines. Accounts are to be managed with a view toward growth and long-term relationships with all customers and associates while maintaining a consistent and businesslike attitude. In addition, periodically you are required to perform certain service-related tasks at customer locations.
Education / Experience / Salary
Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field or minimum of five years direct experience in industrial sales, preferably with power transmission/motion control products.
$55,000 - $70,000
- Develop and manage sales strategies and programs designed to increase sales.
- Provide technical, promotional and sales support to direct OEM and User accounts.
- Provide reports, market trends and/or industry needs as required by the Company to maintain and increase business.
- Establish and maintain a schedule for contact with customers that will generate continual sales from new, as well and existing customers.
- The priority must be one of becoming involved and achieving understanding of a customer’s application(s) and business so that sales growth is enabled and achieved.
Skills and Abilities
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Applicants should demonstrate a record of success.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.