Southwest Region - DeSoto, TX
Assembly Office - Accounts Receivable (1st shift) - DeSoto, TX
The position involves posting cash to our A/R system and handling collection of outstanding receivables.
Experience / Education / Salary
- Certification or Associates Degree in Accounting
- or minimum of 5 yrs accounting experience
- $20 - $22 / hour
- Work up daily cash deposits and bank wire payments posting to customers’ accounts in SAP; record daily to monthly cash logs for Corporate Accounting.
- Research and resolve customer payment discrepancies maintaining a record of all findings and collection efforts.
- Maintain Aging Accounts Receivable Reports.
- Generate Credit Hold List of past due accounts and notify customers.
- Analyze Credit Requests —pricing issues, RGA’s etc, to resolve payment issues.
- Process new customer applications for credit approval and contact credit references.
Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of SAP preferred
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.