Northeast Region - Bridgeport, NJ
Motion Control Product Engineer/Specialist - New England region - Bridgeport, NJ
To assist the SEW-EURODRIVE sales staff to support and sell SEW-EURODRIVE electronics and electro-mechanical products via technical application support as well as knowledge of the market.
Education / Salary
- Bachelors degree or higher degree in electrical engineering / automation / controls preferred
- $90,000 - $120,000
- Provide SEW-EURODRIVE DSM’s and customers with application expertise including electrical and controls and mechanical design engineering.
- Size, select and sell electro-mechanical drive systems in a cost conscious manner and low risk of failure. This requires knowledge of important application characteristics such as those found, for example, in winding, indexing and hoisting applications.
- Develop strategies and product comparisons for promoting SEW-EURODRIVE Electronic and Mechanical products in those industries.
- Assist inside sales with: requests for quotes and orders for nonstandard product assemblies/modifications to ensure product is technically acceptable and has a low risk of failure, with ratings and technical data on nonstandard products, and training on new products and/or product changes.
Skilla and Abilities
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations. Must be currently eligible and authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
SEW-Eurodrive is a global leader in the power transimission and industrial motion technology. From airport logistics to industrial processes: we keep the world moving. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for our employees.
Benefits for eligible employees include:
Medical InsuranceIncludes Dental Plan, Vision Care, Audio Benefits and Prescription Drug Card
Life InsuranceIncludes Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit.
DisabilityIncludes both Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
Paid VacationIncludes 2-weeks vacation per year, which increases after 5 years and 10 years of service
Holiday PayIncludes 12 paid holidays per year
Retirement BenefitsIncludes 401(k) with Contribution Matching and Profit Sharing
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.