Technical Customer Service Call Center Representative - National
Position involves providing technical and sales assistance to SEW-EURODRIVE customers, potential customers and associates in order to maintain established sales activity and generate new sales within corporate guidelines. Customers and associates will be handled with a view toward growth and long-term relationships while maintaining a consistent and businesslike attitud
Experience and Educational Requirements
Associate’s Degree in an Applied Science or equivalent direct industry experience.
- Assist customers and peers with advanced technical assistance as required.
- Attain and keep current with the knowledge and skills required to provide information, service and assistance.
- Be available as assigned to accept all calls in a professional manner, and determine the nature of the call. Take all possible action including research, working with computer, completing forms and other follow-up to expeditiously insure that accurate information and service is provided.
- Obtain required information and respond when necessary to complete action on inquiries/requests received.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and associated computer data/order entry to accomplish required actions.
- Provide assistance to other employees in a businesslike and professional manner as required.
- Edit orders accurately for input into SAP/Configurator.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Completion of CSR Curriculum within an acceptable period of time.
- Completion of and adherence to all ESOP training requirements as assigned.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Must be currently eligible and authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to proofread for accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on factual information received by analyzing and appraising customer needs.
- Expert ability to continually learn and utilize the computer and work within the Configurator and SAP CRM/ERP Systems.
- Ability to learn and understand the advanced concepts of power transmission equipment, associated nomenclature and catalog information in order to meet customer needs and processing procedures.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing