This position involves, but is not limited to, responsibilities within the Assembly Purchasing/Inventory Control Department, consisting of clerical duties and procurement of required parts for customer orders and supplies to support the Assembly facility.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Create inbound deliveries for German/Brazil containers and airfreight for assembly and electronics.
- Work up containers for Germany and Brazil.
- Work up airfreight for Germany and Brazil for assembly and electronics.
- Create Germany/Brazil/Lyman Mfg and Domestic purchase orders in SAP.
- Forward German/Brazil Invoices 10+2 customs documents for customs broker.
- Process OSDS (Order Scheduling Declined Special) in CRM.
- Analyze parts in MRP.
- Order parts – interplant, Germany, Brazil, domestic.
- Keep special parts up to date.
- Check on late orders Domestic/German/Brazil.
- Work with Salesman/Vendors.
- Process Low Notes.
- Process Norm sheets.
- Process Scrap report.
- Create TAN numbers for assembly and electronics.
- INFO records.
- Source List.
- Process IDOC in SAP for assembly and electronics for Germany/Brazil/USA (purchase orders that have been changed by the vendor).
- Process C024-parts shortage report.
- Back order process.
- Monitor VL06- parts with red lights that can’t leave the building.
- Work with RGA to put parts back in stock for credits.
- Research problems with purchase orders for Accounts payable.
- Help CS with parts shortages and problems.
- Help Supervisor with various reports.
- Month End reports.
- Cross training within our department.
- Aid in conducting year-end physical inventory if needed. (This includes keying tickets, proofing of ticket entry, and other help where needed.)
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.\
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Ability to use Word and Excel is required, as well as other software.
- Must have accurate data entry and math skills.
- Must possess a general knowledge of Purchasing/Inventory functions.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing