This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to the training, publishing, marketing, electronic, engineering and service departments. It also provides support to marketing for trade shows and advertisements.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Sort, open and distribute daily mail for publishing, marketing, electronic, engineering and service departments.
- Post bulletin board notices and distribute interoffice material.
- Coordinate itineraries, hotel reservations, cancellations, and fleet cars for training and other departments as necessary.
- Coordinate breakfast, lunch, snacks and all supplies for trainings.
- Order office, fax machine and copier supplies.
- Verify expense reports for Detroit office, Industry Account Managers, and electronics personnel.
- Verify cellular phone bills and coordinate cellular upgrades, and data plans for Corporate and Detroit personnel.
- Assist with distribution of sales leads obtained from trade publications and trade shows.
- File invoices and trade show paperwork. Verify magazine ad placements and local hotel bills against invoices.
- Arrange lodging for personnel who are responsible for booth duty, prospecting, and customer cultivation during show.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to SEW-Eurodrive.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Most tasks accomplished at a desk, but must be capable of accessing files in the office.
- Employee is required to sit for extended amounts of time and work in front of a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing