This position involves coordinating the return of SEW-Eurodrive products to the Troy facility for repair, analysis, or restock. The coordinator will schedule repairs and analysis in the most expeditious manner to meet customer needs
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Issue RGA numbers to customers and associates for returned goods.
- Obtain accurate and detailed information relating to why goods are being returned.
- Provide accurate quotations for repair and/or restock of returned goods.
- Maintain and enter orders or credits accordingly.
- Compile monthly reports to include trends, reasons for returns, and the total number of returned goods.
- Coordinate damaged shipment claims with shipping clerk.
- Coordinate and schedule repairs with assembly personnel.
- Coordinate electronic repair with SEW- Eurodrive Sales Service personnel.
- Assist regional engineering with support documentation.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and driving record satisfactory to SEW-Eurodrive or otherwise be able to transport yourself to and from various locations, including customer facilities, to engage in diverse business activities.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Ability to adapt to constant changes in priorities as set forth by customers.
- Must be knowledgeable of the SAP computer system.
- Excellent knowledge of SEW-Eurodrive products required.
- Must be thorough and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Step 1: Click here to download and SAVE the SEW-EURODRIVE application for employment.
Step 2: Click the saved file to open it. Complete the application using your computer. Then, resave the file.
Step 3: Click here to submit your resume and application.
SEW-EURODRIVE is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing