Quality / Production Analyst
This position is responsible for daily review of quality-and production-relevant information necessary to ensure compliance with customer and shop requirements. Specific duties include gathering and analyzing daily production reports in SAP; tracking late orders; ensuring availability of support materials and reviewing process capabilities necessary to fulfill order requirements; providing summaries of relevant data to other departments (production, customer service, accounting, purchasing); tracking and reporting customer complaints and concerns in PRISM; coordinating implementation of new processes and procedures in the production environment; verifying compliance with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements; and supporting the operations manager and other management and supervisory personnel as required.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Prefer Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of five years relevant assembly experience.
- Conduct assembly center audits at SEW-Eurodrive Lyman and report findings.
- Record, track, assign and review customer complaints and corrective actions for the facility.
- Support implementation of new shop processes (Digital Assembly Processes) and implement training as needed.
- Provide daily reports to the shop of late orders.
- Oversee transport orders from production calendar through shipping to Wellford.
- As necessary coordinate purchasing of time-sensitive supplies (lubricants, adhesives, packaging, etc.).
- Maintain preventive maintenance program for Lyman Assembly.
- Assist in implementing effective safety program for Lyman Assembly.
- Ensure mandatory inspections of all covered lifting equipment and test and inspection equipment.
- Coordinate requirements of customers with special order requirements (pictures/pack/dims/crating, etc.).
- Complete all assigned tasks thoroughly according to assigned deadlines and work independently and without immediate supervision.
- Assure accurate record keeping, including as required, custom related records. Work with CBP on relevant import regulations.
- Assist Lyman Assembly Operations Manager as requested.
- Maintain good working relations with all SEW-Eurodrive facilities.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- May be required to travel on Company business to any required destination domestically as well as overseas. May be required to stay overnight for extended periods of time, obtain lodging, and occasionally conduct business in the evenings, weekends, and holidays and outside of normal business hours.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and driving record satisfactory to SEW-Eurodrive or otherwise be able to transport yourself to and from various locations, including customer facilities, to engage in diverse business activities.
- Follow all customer safety rules, including the passing of any required drug screens.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continuous interruptions.
Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment, with emphasis on SAP ERP, Microsoft Office, and other relevant software.
Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
Possess good logical and technical knowledge pertinent to the company’s business and products.
Possess strong initiative for problem solving, including problems that fall outside documented processes.
Possess the ability to collect and interpret information and derive solutions that are consistent with the best interests of SEW-Eurodrive and its customers.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Step 1: Click here to download and SAVE the SEW-EURODRIVE application for employment.
Step 2: Click the saved file to open it. Complete the application using your computer. Then, resave the file.
Step 3: Click here to submit your resume and application.
SEW-EURODRIVE is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing