IG- Customer Service & Projects Supervisor
Supervison of Customer Service Activities.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Supervision of Customer Service for Industrial Gears.
Ensure efficient and professional customer communication.
Supervise sales support activities related to Technical Customer Service, such as timely responses and quotations for basic products.
Supervise and coordinate order entry activities and procedures.
Generation of quotations based on established sales policies.
Customer Projects Coordination:
Supervise and coordinate creation / submittal of technical and commercial documentation.
Coordinate project order handling with SEW-Eurodrive IG International manufacturing plants as well as with component suppliers.
Meet U.S. sales requirements as established by management.
Provide technical, promotional, and sales support to IG Regional Sales Managers, District Sales Managers, direct OEM and User accounts.
Complete required documentation completely, promptly and accurately.
Work within and maintain company policy. Ensure disciplinary actions are taken when appropriate, and that all Company rules, policies, and procedures are followed within area of responsibility. Inform Management, including HR of any violations of Company policy.
Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
Assure a safe work environment for all employees. Resolve any safety issues in the workplace and/or report any unsafe findings to Management.
Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices.
Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
Ensure accurate and timely record keeping, including time-keeping for employees.
Give merit reviews to all employees under direct supervision per Company policy.
Develop employees for future possible growth and succession planning.
May be required to travel on Company business to any required destination domestically as well as overseas. May be required to stay overnight for extended periods of time, obtain lodging, and occasionally conduct business in the evenings, weekends, and holidays and outside of normal business hours.
Possess a valid Driver’s License and maintain a driving record satisfactory to SEW-Eurodrive.
Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Conscientious towards customer driven actions.
- Skilled in effective customer communication.
- Highly proficient with time management.
- Skills in project management and international logistics.
- Proven customer service experience related to engineered products sales.
- SAP / CRM skills preferred.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a working knowledge of SEW–Eurodrive, Inc.’s entire product line and other Industrial Gear products.
- Ability to read and understand parts lists, catalogs, price books, general factory instructions and other technical documents.
- Must exhibit good logical technical knowledge and organizational skills.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing