Marketing and Administrative Support
Provides administrative support to the training, publishing, marketing, electronic, engineering and service departments. It also provides support to marketing for trade shows and advertisements. This is a full-time position.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment is necessary.
- Sort, open and distribute daily mail for publishing, marketing, electronic, engineering and service departments.
- Post bulletin board notices and distribute interoffice material.
- Coordinate itineraries, hotel reservations, cancellations, and fleet cars for training and other departments as necessary.
- Coordinate breakfast, lunch, snacks and all supplies for trainings.
- Order office, fax machine and copier supplies.
- Verify expense reports for Detroit office, Industry Account Managers, and electronics personnel.
- Verify cellular phone bills and coordinate cellular upgrades, and data plans for Corporate and Detroit personnel.
- Assist with distribution of sales leads obtained from trade publications and trade shows.
- File invoices and trade show paperwork. Verify magazine ad placements and local hotel bills against invoices.
- Arrange lodging for personnel who are responsible for booth duty, prospecting, and customer cultivation during show.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to SEW-Eurodrive.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company visitor and employees in a positive, professional, and courteous manner. Work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Most tasks accomplished at a desk, but must be capable of accessing files in the office.
- Employee is required to sit for extended amounts of time and work in front of a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Step 1: Click here to download and SAVE the SEW-EURODRIVE application for employment.
Step 2: Click the saved file to open it. Complete the application using your computer. Then, resave the file.
Step 3: Click here to submit your resume and application.
SEW-EURODRIVE is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing