Customer Service Representative - IG
Sales support and customer service for Industrial Gear Sales & Systems.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Minimum of 3 year experience in Customer Service and Sales Support.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Ability to read and understand parts lists, catalogs, price books, general factory instructions and other technical documents.
- Must exhibit good logical technical knowledge.
- Generation of quotations based on established sales policies.
- Perform sales support activities.
- Perform price and cost estimates based on established sales policies.
- Perform order fulfillment activities based on SEW-Eurodrive Technical Guidelines.
- Perform project order handling with SEW-Eurodrive IG International manufacturing plants as well as with component suppliers.
- Key-account management.
- Provide technical, promotional, and sales support to IG Product Managers, Sales Managers, direct OEM and User accounts.
- Generation of sales materials and price lists.
- Complete required documentation completely, promptly and accurately.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of SEW-Eurodrive’s entire product line and other Industrial Gear products.
- May be required to travel on Company business to any required destination domestically as well as overseas. May be required to stay overnight for extended periods of time, obtain lodging, and occasionally conduct business in the evenings, weekends, and holidays and outside of normal business hours.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and driving record satisfactory to SEW-Eurodrive or otherwise be able to transport yourself to and from various locations, including customer facilities, to engage in diverse business activities.
- Follow all customer safety rules, including the passing of any required drug screens.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing