Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Perform preventive service on mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic equipment.
• Trouble shoot and repair mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment when requested.
• Read prints, identify needed parts, check availability of parts, and order when necessary.
• Refill oil and coolants as needed in the course of working on equipment.
• Assure all equipment is functioning properly before leaving assigned task.
• Use measuring tools, hand and power tools, utility equipment and AMP/Volt Meters (AC/DC).
• Drive and operate forklift.
• Care and upkeep of all tools and equipment assigned.
• Accurately complete maintenance logs, work orders, weekly maintenance worksheets, and other paperwork requested by the Company.
• Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
• Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
• Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
• Monitor the work area for cleanliness.
• Rotate to various jobs within Manufacturing Shop.
• Perform other tasks as requested.
• Must be able to continuously meet the Company’s production requirements.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
• Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
• Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
• Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to insure quality work.
• Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
• Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
• Must have knowledge of welding.
• Must have knowledge of basic industrial maintenance.
• Ability to troubleshoot PLC's and CNC controls.
• Must be able to read and interpret electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and electronic prints.
• Must be able to work with PM and spare parts inventory.
• Must be able to perform geometric alignment on all types of equipment.
• Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours, climb ladders when necessary and work in tight places.
An Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance or mechatronics training is strongly preferred. Prior experience performing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and electronic troubleshooting and repairs on CNC machinery and equipment is preferred.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Step 2: Click the saved file to open it. Complete the application using your computer. Then, resave the file.
SEW-EURODRIVE is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include: