We have a THIRD SHIFT opening available for a CNC Machine Operator - Turning and Hard Turning
· Set-up and operate CNC machines and other types of equipment
· Must be able to use all gauges to complete inspection of parts.
· Keep accurate and timely records required in job.
· Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations.
· Must be able to continuously meet the Company’s production requirements.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
· Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
· Ability to read blueprints.
· Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
· Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
· Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
· Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
· Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
· Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
· Must be able to move material to and from workstation using fork truck or overhead crane.
· Must be able to occasionally must work in tight spaces.
All of the above standards and requirements are based on today’s sales and service needs, the company’s current methods and technologies, and will change from time to time at the Company’s discretion.
CNC degree and/or experience required.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include: