Corporate Accountant and Analyst
Assist the Corporate Accounting Department in coordinating reconciliations and general ledger analysis of all site locations. The position involves using advanced accounting skills relating to a multitude of functions within the Accounting department.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Required degree in Accounting or minimum of five years accounting experience.
- Perform General Ledger closes, including journal entries, reconciliations, etc.
- Conduct account analysis and reconciliations.
- Prepare statistical reports as requested.
- Assist in the internal audit program as requested.
- Assist with calculating standard cost rates.
- Assist in maintaining accounts, cost centers, and financial reports in SAP.
- Assist in the monthly financial reporting process in order to meet deadlines.
- Prepare mandatory Census Surveys.
- Assist with various special projects that may arise.
- Assist with Affiliate reconciliations as requested.
- Must comply with all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’s expectations. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive, professional, friendly, and courteous manner. Work harmoniously with co-workers.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
- Must have knowledge of SAP.
- Must have experience with payroll processing and payroll taxes.
- Understand and be able to perform all functions in Accounting.
- Must have knowledge of Fixed Assets.
- Must have accurate data entry and math skills.
- Ability to work under time pressures.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing