This position involves coordinating the return of SEW-Eurodrive products to the Lyman facility for repair, analysis, or restock. The coordinator will schedule repairs and analysis in the most expeditious manner to meet customer needs.
• Return goods authorization experience preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
• Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
• Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
• Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive, professional, friendly, and courteous manner. Work harmoniously with co-workers.
• Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
• Must be able to occasionally sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, push and pull, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel.
• Ability to adapt to constant changes in priorities as set forth by customers.
• Must be knowledgeable of the AS400 computer system.
• Must be knowledgeable of SAP computer system.
• Kknowledge of SEW-Eurodrive products preferred.
• Must be thorough and detailed oriented.
• Ability to work independently.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include: