Provide engineering support for the Industrial Gear Sales and Systems business unit. Supporting all technical aspects from calculations, drawing creation, supplier liaison to parts list generation as well as generating order based technical documentation. Tasks will include the following:
· Develop Industrial Gear Systems based on customer requirements.
· Perform project planning and application related evaluations.
· Create manufacturing drawings of Industrial Gear Systems
components and coordination with suppliers (e.g. bed plates and
· Create customized project dimension drawings.
· Perform order based technical approvals on supplier drawings and
· Perform cost evaluations.
· Generate order based technical documentation for Industrial Gear
· Generate and maintain parts lists.
· Produce order based technical documentation as spare parts lists,
compiling manuals and operation instructions for complete Industrial
Gear System packages.
· Coordinate with Inventory and Order Fulfillment.
· Provide technical support to Industrial Gear Assembly.
Prefer an Engineering degree plus a minimum of 3 years basic experience with Industrial Gears and Industrial Gear Systems components is preferred.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Step 2: Click the saved file to open it. Complete the application using your computer. Then, resave the file.
SEW-EURODRIVE is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include: