Currently the position involves using advanced accounting skills relating to a multitude of functions within the corporate Accounting department.
- Perform General Ledger closes, including journal entries, reconciliations, and other General Ledger tasks on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Corporate Accounting Department in account reconciliations and detailed analysis of all site location's general ledgers.
- Conduct account analysis and reconciliations.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Create production and other specialized reports.
- Complete Property Tax Returns.
- Must have knowledge of Fixed Assets.
- Conduct Accounts Receivable adjustments.
Experience and Educational Requirements
Required degree in Accounting or minimum of four years direct accounting experience.
Strong analytical skills are required.
SAP knowledge is beneficial and preferred.
Experience with average unit costing and standard costing for inventory is preferred.
Additional job requirements and responsibilities would be discussed during the interview process.
Click here to submit your resume.
SEW-Eurodrive is an international leader in the power transmission industry. We offer great opportunities and an excellent 100% paid group health plan for employees. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Medical Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Care
- Audio Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 12 holidays/year
- Paid vacation
- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)
and Profit Sharing