Positioning is one of the most common conveyor
and logistic applications, e.g. as used in storage and retrieval
units. Positioning is used wherever material must be moved from one
position to another.
If an application includes up to 32 different
target positions, the MOVIDRIVE® technology version
performs this task using the "Table Positioning" application module.
Movement takes place subject to position control and the target
position is reached to the precise increment.
Table positioning applications can be found
in the following sectors:
- Materials handling
- Rail vehicles
The “Table Positioning” application module is
a component of the MOVITOOLS® software for
the application version of MOVIDRIVE®.
A user-friendly interface guides you through the process of setting
the parameters. All you have to do is enter the parameters you need
for your application: for example, reduction ratios, travel speeds,
driving diameters and target positions. The application module uses
this information to create the control program and loads it into
No matter how large the variety of applications
for table positioning, the wide range of functions provided by the
application module provides the right solution for every task.
Choice of control via fieldbus or terminals.
- Up to 32 table positions can be
defined and selected.
- The travel speed can be selected for each positioning
- The ramp can be set separately for each positioning
- Software limit switches can be defined and evaluated.
- Either incremental encoders or absolute encoders can
be used as external encoders.
- Guided startup and diagnostics.
- User-friendly user interface.
- You only have to enter the parameters required for table
positioning (reduction ratios, speeds, diameters).
- Guided parameter setting process instead of complicated
- Monitor mode for optimum diagnostics.
- Users do not need any programming experience.
- Rapid familiarization with the system.